One day me and Donovan were playing on the trampoline. and I made him lay down and I had to do this A couple times...but Donovan (finally!) co-operated....and I took a picture and VOILA!!!! a scare-crow!!!
....it was MY idea!!!
Samuel is soooooooooo cute and special .................I LOVE YOU SAMUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
13 years ago




5 comments:
hey sal
like the video...it looks like samantha was doing her exercise b/f bed...too funny!
love ya
aunt GG
That's really cool Sal! He really looks like a scarecrow! How did you get Donovan to cooperate??
Sal, its me Daniel, you wana know how I got the Mario game? Okay, try to get to the Gadgets. Oh, and mom said she would love to go to your house to "talk", we might, but I think we'll be playin' video games, right, mom said she did not know when we would be able to come. Bye!
Mom said she had to talk to dad first.
FUNNY!!!!!!
Post a Comment