A couple days ago,we decorated our Christmas tree. it was fun decorating the tree. It looked almost complete... except Samantha and Donovan didn't want to put the ornaments on the bottom and back of the Christmas tree.It was the 8 or 9 or 10th of December.I told Samantha to put ornaments on the bottom...but she said:nooooooooooooo!!!!!! in a whiny voice.I drummed on a chair with 2 tree branches. But mom took them away. I wanted to put an ornament on the top. mom didn't let me. I had tons of fun!
13 years ago





3 comments:
to cool dood.
come over on mondy
david
Nice post Sal, its Daniel, and by the way, no. You don't have to have a stuffed animal to play. But ya do to do special "stuff". Get it? But ya don't have to buy it. You can ask them for a code, they will give you one, you can use it to get up to 5 characters.
Cool tree...good job!
Post a Comment