I will post pictures of my presents later....
I had lots of fun!! We(me,Joel,Daniel,Andrew,Ben,Elie and Samantha) Made a mining KID company(In the park)! At first we just got moist sand,soil and clay. Then a little while later... "SAAL!! COME HERE!!!"Yelled Elie,Ben,Daniel and Joel. I went over there,and every one else. We saw white clay like substance!! Every one started gessing what it was,"It's a fossil!" "It's lime stone!" Then I said it could be clay used to make statues. And then we found more and more. We thought we were going to be rich!! "do you want to do presents?" Asked my mom a little while later "yes!!" I said I got LEGOS,BAKUGON and BIONICLE. And I still have my mining tool. I will post a picture of that to. I had a VEEEEEEEEEERY fun birthday. Over and out(ZZT).
13 years ago




3 comments:
Awesome post!! I loved it. By the way, how did you get the pictures of Obi-Wan and Yoda?
At pyzam.com
why didn't you post me
Post a Comment