CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

space wars1

Space wars E-book one:GUNKED!!!!





chapter 2: The TOURCHER CHAMBER!!!!!!!!





(GROOAAN!!!!!) Thomas was just reviving from unconsciousness. "Where am I?" "In your prison cell! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Answered Slander.SHOOO!!! "WHA??" Said Slander. Some O-wings were zooming toward the prison cells. BEW! BEW! BOOOM! The O-wings were firing at slander!! VOOCHHHH!!!! Two O-wings landed near the broken prison cells. Out climbed Commander Dack and a som trooper. "Who is that?"Asked Thomas. "We had an unexpected visitor. He told us that someone requested an army of cloned humans." Said Commander Dack. "And we knew that you were supposed to be landing at the base for repairs,so we thought you crashed here." "Lets get out of here!" said Thomas.





Later.... "I thought he was a gila!"Said Thomas. "I know, I thought He was Slander!" Said Commander Dack. They were talking about the new recruit, George. "I don't like him!" Said Carson.

END OF CHAPTER!!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

why end of chapter







david

Emily said...

SAL I HAVE A BLOG ITS CALLED BENTOPIA CHECK IT OUT.