- My Bible.
- My family.
- My Nintendo ds.
- My Friends.
- My wii.
- My bed.
- My stuffed animals.
- My blog.
- My Moms blog.
- My Friends blogs.
- My Lego's.
- My books.
- My toys.
- My little brother.
- My grandmother.
- My grandfather.
- hot dogs.
- sunny side up eggs.
- baked beans.
- star wars movies.
- My little brothers mad scientist sneer.
- yogurt.
- chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.
- chocolate.
- sprite.
- root beer.
- coca cola.
- cheese pizza.
- ham and pineapple pizza.
- My cousins.
- Avo.
- computers.
- Nintendo dsi.
- Samuel's first step.
- pancakes.
13 years ago




7 comments:
I think you left off Aunt GG and Uncle B-doggie!!!
Those are awsome, Sal! God has blessed you and yor family. I want to tell you that I am so glad that you & Joel are friends.
U like a lot of things!
thank you!
your welcome
david
go to you tube and look up boom boom pow clean version
david
get on my blog
Post a Comment