CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

CHEAT CODES!!!!

I FOUND A CHEAT CODE BOOK!!!!!!!
I'm serious! I begged dad to let me get it. He said no. I want your opinion if that was fair. (I said i would pay him the money when we got home)

  1. It had cheat codes for:xbox,wii,psp,ps3,Nintendo ds,and xbox360.
  2. it had cheat codes for over 150 game discs.
  3. it was only $8.00.

Well?

7 comments:

Sal said...

fair or unfair?

Daniel said...

I say unfair.

Billie said...

Isn't it more fun to figure out the games instead of cheating? I'm kind a with your dad sorry. I'm sure you didn't want to hear that. Play fair

Emily said...

i say fair

Pauline said...

I say Its fair!

Daniel said...

It is our money, we should be able to use it the way we want. Of course, that is just my opinion.

Emily said...

my dad says UNFAIR!i don,t know why?
and i david andrew pridgen says FAIR!




TEXT ME




david