CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

(ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccCCCCCCCC)

(ccccccccccccccc) Dad is going to make a FIRE(AT LAST!!!!!!).
Today I went to Thomas and Jacobs house. First me and Thomas played with lincoln logs and then rode bikes. Finally Jakob convinced us to go out in the back yard. We rode bikes down the hill then went inside and sorted RARE rocks, such as GOLD and EMERALD and JASPER. Then lincoln logs again. bye bye!!!!!

4 comments:

Mari said...

I know you had fun. I am so glad you have great friends to make memories with.

Anonymous said...

sal-
i had a great time with you when were over, come back soon. in one week 8 hours 25 mins 58 secs 5000 milsecs 10000 cinsecs and -12 i will be going to the mountains
it will be very fun. By time you get this the time will be shouter.
love: JAKOB.R.JOHNSON.

Emily said...

hey sal! check out my blog i did
something new






david

Emily said...

thanks for the coment sal
say can i come over to your house
next saturday