Today me my brother and sister went outside with frog stuft animals. Froggy was our stuft animals names.they got thrown high in the sky on our trampoline . then we went to our tree house. the frogs got seats then we played computer.then we jumped on our trampoline again. then tired kids and frog stuft animals went inside. the rest is history! (psst that was a real story!)
13 years ago




3 comments:
Mommy listens to you guys and watches you from the window sometimes and I love seeing you guys together. Those images and memories will forever be treasures to me! You are a gift. I love you!
It sounds like you guys had a great time:) Wish I could have jumped on the trampoline with you:)
Joel had fun with you in the truck last night. See ya next week.
Pauline
I know he had fun playing army!
Post a Comment