Of course he loves snugglin' with you. Everybody does!! You're the best Snuggle-Man of ALL. Chi-Chi 'The Snuggler' Fontana. AKA Sal3, AKA Salvatore Fontana III, AKA my best buddy...who I wish lived closer so I could play with everyday. Miss you, Love you! You're Uncle Bobby
Of course he loves snugglin' with you. Everybody does!! You're the best Snuggle-Man of ALL. Chi-Chi 'The Snuggler' Fontana. AKA Chi-Chi "the SnuggleMan" Fontana, AKA Sal3, AKA Salvatore Fontana III, AKA my Besssstttt Bbbbbbuddy...who I wish lived closer so I could play with everyday. Miss you, Love you! You're Uncle Bobby
psalms 147:17-18: HE throws down HIS hail like small stones. No one can stand his icy blast. HE gives HIS command,and the ice melts. HE stirs up HIS winds and the waters flow
Those are some good verses! It tells us how powerful GOD is!
3 comments:
Of course he loves snugglin' with you. Everybody does!! You're the best Snuggle-Man of ALL. Chi-Chi 'The Snuggler' Fontana. AKA Sal3, AKA Salvatore Fontana III, AKA my best buddy...who I wish lived closer so I could play with everyday. Miss you, Love you! You're Uncle Bobby
Of course he loves snugglin' with you. Everybody does!! You're the best Snuggle-Man of ALL. Chi-Chi 'The Snuggler' Fontana. AKA Chi-Chi "the SnuggleMan" Fontana, AKA Sal3, AKA Salvatore Fontana III, AKA my Besssstttt Bbbbbbuddy...who I wish lived closer so I could play with everyday.
Miss you,
Love you!
You're Uncle Bobby
I wish I lived closer to you too!
can you move closer soon?!?!
Post a Comment